VALSIR MOUNTAIN RUNNING WORLD CUP LONG DISTANCE
DISTANCE: 35 km
SATURDAY 14: 10:00 am
ELEVATION: + 2.736 m
START ALTITUDE : 874m
FINISH ALTITUDE: 874m
TIME LIMIT: 7 h.
The Long Distance World Cup Final will take place in the new SKY TPT35 distance of Sky Gran Canaria, that host this VALSIR MOUNTAIN RUNNING WORLD CUP modality.
The route will be based on a NEW COURSE that combines an initial vertical of more than 1,100 positive meters up to the highest point of the island.
The route will start from the Plaza de Santiago, next to the Church of Tunte (San Bartolomé de Tirajana), in the village.
There will be 35 Km. of route, starting and finishing in Tunte.
A very special route that climbs up to the Pico de Las Nieves at 1,953 meters of altitude, to then descend and climb to the emblematic Roque Nublo at 1,745 m, where the geographical center of the island of Gran Canaria is located, to then return to face the long and beautiful descent of the Camino de La Plata and a final climb to the Morro de La Cruz Grande at 1,529 meters altitude and a final descent to 874 meters from the finish line.
- Sky Bronze Male (18 to 39 years old), both inclusive
- Sky Bronze Female (18 to 39 years old), both inclusive
- Sky Silver Male (40 to 49 years old), both inclusive
- Sky Silver Female (40 to 49 years old), both inclusive
- Sky Gold Male (50 to 59 years old), both inclusive
- Sky Gold Female (50 to 59 years old), both inclusive
- Sky Platinum Male (60 years old and over)
- Sky Platinum Female (60 years old and over)
Prizes are not cumulative. This means, for example, that the 4th place finisher in a category can be first, second or third in his category if the overall winners are in the same category.
Backpack or belt
Survival blanket measuring a minimum of 1,20×2.10 metres
Charged mobile phone (number registered in the registration).
Container with 1 litre of water
Cup or alternative recipient
Running bib located in the front part of the body and always visible.
Cap or visor
Valid ID or Passport with picture