DISTANCE: 20.5 km
ELEVATION GAIN: + 740 m – 1.970 m
START TIME: 9:30 hours
TIME LIMIT: 6 hours
ITRA POINTS (UTMB): 1 points
The MINISKY AA21 awards 1 ITRA point. The shortest distance of the event, starts at the village of Artenara, the highest point on the island, and runs along one of the most beautiful trails in Gran Canaria, connecting Artenara with Tamadaba, one of the lushest pine forests and a lung of the island. This route climbs upwards, allowing us to see a large part of the western side of the island, with a constant view of the island of Tenerife and the Teide as a constant witness. A final ascent will take us to the highest point of this route at an altitude of around 1,400 meters. From here begins a long and continuous descent to the finish line at PUERTO DE LAS NIEVES, Agaete, where the breathtaking views of the coast and the descending path will make you enjoy every stride of this Sky distance.
ITINERARY: Artenara – Tamadaba – Agaete – Puerto de Las Nieves.
- Sky Bronze Male (18 to 39 years old), both inclusive
- Sky Bronze Female (18 to 39 years old), both inclusive
- Sky Silver Male (40 to 49 years old), both inclusive
- Sky Silver Female (40 to 49 years old), both inclusive
- Sky Gold Male (50 to 59 years old), both inclusive
- Sky Gold Female (50 to 59 years old), both inclusive
- Sky Platinum Male (60 years old and over)
- Sky Platinum Female (60 years old and over)
Prizes are not cumulative. This means, for example, that the 4th place finisher in a category can be first, second or third in his category if the overall winners are in the same category.
Backpack or belt
Survival blanket minimum size of 1.20×2.10 meters.
Charged mobile phone (number registered in the registration form).
0.5 litre useful water tank
Alternative cup or container
Competition bib on the front and always visible
Cap or Visor
Trash or rubbish bag
Valid ID card or passport, with photo (at the exit)
Sunscreen or lipstick
MASK (at the start, refreshment posts and finish line)
According to regulations